Dr. Angela Grayson is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Board Certified Dance/Movement Psychotherapist, and Minister of Dance in her local church. These unique training experiences intertwine into a mind, body and spirit approach which is the foundation of her practice.
As a clinician, she specializes in helping social service professionals and organizations address personal and work-related stress through creative means, so that they can maximize their potential and avoid burnout. In all of her therapeutic interactions, she seeks to uncover, explore, express, and heal the whole self - emotionally, cognitively, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- What dance/movement psychotherapy is
- Why Dr. Grayson chose dance/movement psychotherapy, instead of traditional talk therapy
- How Dr. Grayson marries psychology and religion as the Minister of Dance in her church
- Ways dance/movement psychotherapy can be utilized to reduce and manage stress
- Dr. Grayson's book: Meditation Moments Journal: 52 Weekly Expressions To Reduce Stress, Boost Productivity and to Position Yourself To Live Your Better LIfe
- Dr. Grayson's Website